Monthly Meeting Location:
Manning Elliott LLP Office
#201 – 2001 McCallum Road,
2018/19 Technical Group Presentation Schedule
- Feb. 12, 2019: Aaron Salter – BC Tax Changes on Real Property.
- Mar. 12, 2019: Allison Eng – Planning Through TOSI Exceptions for Trusts & Estate Planning Purposes
- Apr. 9, 2019: Lyndon Braun
- May 14, 2019: Ben Tokarek
- June 11, 2019: Paul Grewal
For more information on the FVTTG, Email Rebecca Noort (Coordinator @ fvttg.ca)
or call 604-226-6734.
The Fraser Valley Tax Technical Group was founded on September 1st, 2011.
The objects of the FVTTG are:
- to provide an opportunity for it’s members to discuss topics of mutual interest;
- to develop a knowledge of the functions of the various tax specialities;
- to provide its members with educational and interesting speakers and presenters that will enhance the professional practice , specialty or employment.
Additional clarification: The FVTTG does not practice tax, rather it is a forum to discuss tax matters. Most members (professional accountants and lawyers) have completed the “CICA In-depth Tax Course”.