Monthly Meeting Location:
Manning Elliott LLP Office
#201 – 2001 McCallum Road,
2020/21 Tax Technical Group Presentation Schedule
- Sept 8, 2020: Viviane Barber
- Oct 13, 2020: Ryan Greer
- Nov 10, 2020: Erin Swint
- Dec 8, 2020: Mike Ronse
- Jan 12, 2021: Round Table
- Feb 9, 2021: Dwayne Dueck
For more information on the FVTTG, Email Rebecca Noort (Coordinator @ fvttg.ca)
or call 604-226-6734.
The Fraser Valley Tax Technical Group was founded on September 1st, 2011.
The objects of the FVTTG are:
- to provide an opportunity for it’s members to discuss topics of mutual interest;
- to develop a knowledge of the functions of the various tax specialities;
- to provide its members with educational and interesting speakers and presenters that will enhance the professional practice , specialty or employment.
Additional clarification: The FVTTG does not practice tax, rather it is a forum to discuss tax matters. Most members (professional accountants and lawyers) have completed the “CICA In-depth Tax Course”.