Monthly Meeting Location:
Manning Elliott LLP Office
#201 – 2001 McCallum Road,
*We are currently meeting virtually only, please contact Rebecca for the online meeting link*
2021/22 Tax Technical Group Presentation Schedule
- September 14: Allison Eng
- October 12: Lyndon Braun
- November 9: Michael Forcier
- December 14: Aaron Salter
- January 11: Ben Tokarek
- February 8: Bryan Hubbell
- March 8: Randall Hay
- April 12: Peggy Aulenback
- May 10: Grant Gilmour
- June 14: Viviane Barber
For more information on the FVTTG, Email Rebecca Noort (Coordinator @ fvttg.ca)
or call 604-226-6734.
The Fraser Valley Tax Technical Group was founded on September 1st, 2011.
The objects of the FVTTG are:
- to provide an opportunity for it’s members to discuss topics of mutual interest;
- to develop a knowledge of the functions of the various tax specialities;
- to provide its members with educational and interesting speakers and presenters that will enhance the professional practice , specialty or employment.
Additional clarification: The FVTTG does not practice tax, rather it is a forum to discuss tax matters. Most members (professional accountants and lawyers) have completed the “CICA In-depth Tax Course”.